Loading...

I’ve had sex with Wizkid in my dreams – Nigerian lady says

I’ve had sex with Wizkid in my dreams – Nigerian lady says

I've had sex with Wizkid in my dreams - Nigerian lady says lailasnews 4

In what can be considered as the aftermath of the trending Fever Video yesterday featuring Wizkid and Tiwa Savage, most Nigerian ladies are now professing their love for the Soco Crooner and one lady has mentioned that she has had sex with Wizkid several times in her dream.

I’ve had sex with Wizkid in my dreams – Nigerian lady says
Dauntlessly taking to her Twitter page, the lady doesn’t seem to care about the reactions that’ll follow as she declared that she just wants to “f*ck” the singer after several dreams of them having sex.
According to Fumnanya, she’s had dreams about getting down with the singer and so, that’s all she’s about.
She wrote:
I sha want to f*ck Wizkid, I’ve had several dreams about it . It was a madness
If you recollect, popular Lagos socialite was also dragged on Instagram yesterday by a follower after she posted a photo of Wizkid on her timeline with a tongue-drooling emoji.
The fan had asked her if as a married woman she was allowed to lust after other men and she replied saying Good things are not meant for a single person only.
The Fever Video in itself has been trailed by a lot of controversies, especially in the wake of the dating rumours between Wizkid and Tiwa Savage and most of their fans wondered if they could pull such romantic stunts if nothing is going on between them.




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 7:14 AM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment