Loading...

I miss sex so much I envy my own door – Twitter user reveals

I miss sex so much I envy my own door – Twitter user reveals

I miss sex so much I envy my own door – Twitter user reveals lailasnews

Though the tweet has been taken down with the lady changing her handle, however she suffered a backlash from other users


A lady who misses having sex, took to Twitter to share what celibacy has left her with. According to the lady, not having sex has left her envious of her door.

The tweet which got the reaction of other Nigerian Twitter users reads;
Yes i miss sex soo much.. i even get jealous of my door when i put the key in it
Though the tweet has been taken down with the lady changing her handle, however here are reactions from some Twitter users;
Fvvk yourself with the key nah after u don open the door. We don’t need to know this in social media. Just report yourself to me if u run into problem. As a Gynaecologist I have retrieved several bizarre objects from the Vagina including house keys .So u see u are not alone. Onye ara.
She then took the post down and changed her handle.
Another wrote;
Hmmn..new online olosho format looking for customers……Insert the same key into your vagina and turn it 360.. if no satisfaction, put the padlock in too or dm bobriskys gateman to come and service you for free. Oponu
This is coming after a 35 -year-old businesswoman, Mrs Bilikisu Azeez, approached an Igando Customary Court in the Lagos suburb, asking for the dissolution of the marriage. She claimed that her husband, Olushesi, starved her of sex for the past two years, making her fall ill frequently.
“My husband has been starving me of sex. Since he married his youngest wife, he has turned me into an abandoned property.
“I have been falling sick, in and out of hospital.In my last visit to the hospital, I was told that my frequent sickness was because I have not had sex for long.
“Please court, divorce the union so that I can move on with my life. My body is not a wood nor a stone” she said.




share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Technorati Digg
Posted by uztalkz, Published at 12:13 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment